- Merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, and not damaged.
- Items must be postmarked within 14 days of the arrival date.
How do I make a return?
- All returns must be authorized by House of Olympia before sending merchandise back. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number, a detailed description of what you want to return or exchange,and we will get back to you within 24-48 hours.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Once the item is inspected, we will issue your refund within 3-6 business days.
When shipping a return, please include the invoice and consider tracking and insuring your package. This is the best way to insure that your package can get to us. You are responsible for your item until it reaches us. Unfortunately, at this time we cannot refund any lost returns.
Please allow for processing time, as this may not be an instant transaction for some financial institutes.U.S.A Returns
Returns will be made with a refund to your original payment method (i.e. credit card, Paypal). Original shipping charges are non-refundable.International Returns: Returns will be made with a refund to your original payment method (i.e. credit card, Paypal). Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Unfortunately, we cannot refund duties, taxes or shipping charges.
What if I received the wrong item/size?
We are so sorry for the inconvenience! Please email us at email@example.com